With all the dazzling lights and festive treats that usher in the new year, perhaps it is time to make your oral health a major priority in your life. Cosmetic dentistry can be your crowning glory for the new year. The more your teeth are maintained and cared for, the greater the chance for happiness and self-esteem to find its way into your smile and outwards into the world. Begin the advent of a better you with dental crowns.
To learn if dental crowns could be right for you, ask yourself the following questions:
– Do you want a better smile that is fuller and brighter?
– Has it been longer than six months since your oral exam at Bull City Dental?
– Do you have any broken teeth that are split or cracked?
– Do you have any tooth irregularities?
– Do you have any dental bridges or dental implants you wish to cover?
– Do you have weak teeth that are damaged or frayed?
– Do you have any teeth that are at high risk for tooth decay?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, dental crowns custom-fitted by Bull City Dental could be the treatment you are looking for. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. Audrey Kemp, please contact our office at 919-680-3531. Our office is in Durham, North Carolina. Come in today and make your smile great for tomorrow!